so i saw this on linz's blog, and i thought it might be fun so i jacked it...so here goes...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. "Wendy had danced with joy, just as the real Mrs. Darling..." (from Peter Pan)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? my glass of water
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? 13 going on 30
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 1:15 pm
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?i don't know...
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? pat benetar's "love is a battlefield"
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? earlier, letting the dog in
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? my email
9. What are you wearing? pink boxers and my bca christmas quarter tee
10. Did you dream last night? i'm sure i did, but i don't remember
11. When did you last laugh? nikki and i were talking about the cotton bowl and inappropriate words in chris's car
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? brownish paint, some flower prints, and a painting of my papaw (i'm in the living room at home)
13. Seen anything weird lately? ummmm....only the half naked girls at the rodeo the other night with barb
14. What do you think of this quiz? it's something to do
15. What is the last film you saw? true lies
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? i would pay for a group of friends to go to europe for a sweet vacation with me, i would fund some missionaries, i would pay for some people to come to america, i would try to help out with the aids genocide in africa, i would buy a house in connecticut, i would get a sweet little estate next to george clooney at lake como, i would find a little fixer up apartment in new york, and then i would take a nap cause i would be so tired...
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. i wish i was more talented.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? i would want everyone to have a gift...the gift of grace, and for each person to know the love of Christ. and that they would try to live for Him everyday.
19. Do you like to dance? more than you'll ever know.
20. George Bush: he seems pretty cool i guess. i wish he would take more responsibility for his actions though.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? molly, maggie, julia, i'm pretty open though.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? spencer, noah, emmett, elliot, but again, i'm pretty open.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? are you kidding?!!! i would love to...
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? well done my good and faithful servant.