05 August 2007

recent quotes that i love...



"Watching you walk out of my life doesn't make me bitter or cynical about love...
It only makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person,
How beautiful it will be when the right one comes along "


"We are never so bad that we are beyond the reach of God's grace and we are never so good that we are beyond the need of God's grace." -Dustin Salter

"I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center." -Kurt Vonnegut

"It might be time for you to go. It might be time to change, to SHINE out. I want to repeat one word for you: Leave. Roll the word around on your tongue for a bit. It is a beautiful word, isn't it? So strong and forceful, the way you have always wanted to be. And you will not be alone. You have never been alone. Don't worry. Everything will still be here when you get back. It is you who will have changed." -Don Miller

It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -Spinal Tap

"He [God] is a wonderful blend of mystery and security." -Beth Moore

"I can't talk right now. I have to go find a retarded kid and teach him how to play softball." -Rory Gilmore

No comments: