26 April 2008

amylanedesigns is here!!

I have decided to start a business after college. 

I will be creating custom stationary, including cards for any occasion, made with unique materials and original construction. Each card is unique, being created with one of a kind materials.

I will also be offering scrapbooking services. I have been doing scrapbooks for friends and family for years. This service will include all the materials and labor costs. All you have to do is send me your pictures, and let me know what style you like, and I will do my best to create something you will love and enjoy for years to come!

I will be adding some of my photography at a later time. I have been traveling around the world for about 15 years, even living abroad for a while. Through my travels, I have enjoyed taking pictures, and have been selling them to others who enjoy the places I have roamed to!

If you are interested in any of these services, please email me at amylanedesigns@gmail.com

I will be adding pictures soon, as samples of my work. So stay tuned, and check back soon!!!

1 comment:

Richmond Mirrors said...

This is a great post, thanks for sharing it