31 December 2005

new things all around...

i officially have a new apartment....it's weird! but it's good. i get to go on a cruise this next week to mexico. we were supposed to be going to cozumel, but instead we are now going to calica...but i'm not picky, so this should be an awesome vacation! some of my fav pine cove people are going, although i wish that others were coming also!! but i will make sure and post some fun pics! after i get back from the cruise, i will head up to school and start the restart of my future as an artist!! yippie!!
on another note, i just wanted to send a little love note to you guys....i am so blessed to have these beautiful friends in my life. i love you all so much, and i am so thankful that the Lord has blessed my life in this way...with a beautiful family of friends! so thanks so much for being the wonderful people you are. i'm a little nervous about this whole moving back to school thing. it's gonna be different...but i think it's going to be good different. we'll see. haha. i'm not too worried, but it's gonna be a change for me.
so today i'm going to leave you with a beautiful song that i like a lot...so here it is (it's just a today song...haha)

What are You Doing New Year's Eve?
Ella Fitzgerald

Maybe it's much too early in the game
Aah, but I thought I'd ask you just the same
What are you doing New Years
New Year's Eve?

Wonder who's arms will hold you good and tight
When it's exactly twelve o'clock at night
Welcoming in the New Year
New Year's Eve

Maybe I'm crazy to suppose
I'd ever be the one you chose
Out of a thousand invitations
You received

Aah, but in case I stand one little chance
Here comes the jackpot question in advance
What are you doing New Years
New Years Eve?

have a happy new years eve guys!! kisses at midnight...

No comments: