04 February 2011

i heart paper.


so most of you that know me know how much i love paper. i do. i love it. i wanna marry it. with beautiful letterpress invitations on cardstock dyed the lightest shade of ivory with letters made with loops and flurries and the color of the most beautiful copper penny.

ok, so maybe i'd rather marry a fabulous man that can change a light bulb and make me a delicious grilled cheese. who looks like he stepped off the pages of a j crew catalog, but could also build me shelves for all my shoes. but i do love paper. in fact, for those of you that know me well know that i would LOVE to own a paper and stationery store some day. and that is truth.

i found some of the cutest little cards both at work (anthropologie (sorry, not available online) & the CAMH store) as well as online. i love this card with the pinata party on it....reminding me how much i love cinco de mayo....

via
i would want to carry that and some of these in my shop!!

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via
via
there are two card stores that i adore on etsy....and i'm going to give you the inside scoop. that's right, i'm going to give you their websites. enjoy blueeyebrowneye and the wheatfield

and think about investing in my paper store. i know i'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh, I will be a regular at your paper store :)
LOVE the wheatfield
miss you friend :)
c'mon health---come find me :)
XO!

Kristin said...

The owner of 'Blue Eye Brown Eye' is one of my sorority sisters/friends from college! She is great!