23 May 2010

an up-do can give you perspective....

23 may 2010

inspiration: the love of my Maker
location: in my car somewhere on 610
what i love: details. it's all in the details.

so today i was on 610, on my way to work, and i just all the sudden got tickled at the fact that God knows the number of hairs on my head. i mean i literally laughed out loud. it wasn't a scoff or a reaction to an outrageous idea, but a true amazement at the fact that the God of the universe, who takes care of us all everyday, provides for the needs of millions and billions of people, knows the exact number of hairs on my head. 

like when i take my hair down, and the hairtie pulls a few hairs out, it's like God tallies that change on his "amy's hair" counter. it just made me giggle a little bit to think about of all the things that God takes care of in my life and the lives of others, He never forgets to update that tally...cause i lose a lot of hairs.

hee hee.

No comments: